Friday, March 2, 2012

March Mix



As someone with a radio show, it really rules when people make me mixes because I'm constantly looking for stuff to play. Usually I try to listen to full albums, but sometimes it's nice to get a taste of a bunch of different artists in one fell swoop. So without further ado, here's your March Mix. It's a mix of some great demos I've picked up, classic gloomy post-punk, and other things that have been cycling through my music library right now.

Oh, and come see Roomrunner at Shea Stadium on Saturday night (March 3rd). Do you like guitar riffs? Thought so. Then you'll like Roomrunner.

1) Flipper Blues: Flipper
2) Lunar Activities: Volcanic Slut
3) Oh, The Guilt: Nirvana (Puss/Oh, The Guilt - The Jesus Lizard & Nirvana Live Recording)
4) Stand Next To Me: Bad Banana
5) The Pursuit of Happiness: Band Of Susans
6) Clarity: Sickoids
7) Sounds: Useless Children
8) Guilt: Wild Moth
9) Claire Hates Me: Lilys
10) IV: Shoppers
11) Things I Wish I'd Said: The Chameleons
12) Life On The Line: The Raincoats
13) Curb Appeal: Fleabag
14) Shed: Roomrunner
15) Go To Hell: Scary Mansion
16) Faux King Vogue: Broken Water
17) Beauty Secrets: Tunnel Canary


download

No comments:

Post a Comment