Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mexican Punk ftw


I don't care if you think this is shitty, I think it's awesome (and so does JC at We Fucking Love Music.) Pretty much standard punk, but in Spanish. Like a really greasy taco that manages to be bad in the most delicious way (oh sorry am I being racist?) I can't find any information on Los Margaritos online, but I think Melcochambre Sonico is their only official release, but I could be wrong.

When I put the stuff on their last.fm page through a shitty translator, I get:

Group of regiomontano punk. They are described to themselves with the following phrase: “Rock not sucked”. They inject in scene a contagious energy and mount a spectacle that leaves wanting more ROCK you! 

Ok so I guess we'll never know anything more about this group unless I learn to speak Spanish. However, check it out and enjoy the cover art.


2 comments:

  1. woah. this is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss...Just the kind of thing I was lookin' for. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete