Monday, September 16, 2013

Mid-September Mix


 J Mascis in a Void shirt, and Deb of My Bloody Valentine in a cowboy hat/mustache, making ass contact. Welcome to Indie Rock in 2013 kiddos, these were our childhood heroes. -- Courtesy of the Dinosaur Jr. Instagram account

Life is cray, there are tacos in the streets, and here's everything I've been listening to lately. Some great new bands (many of which I've been able to catch live) and some old favorites.

1. Flavor Of The Month: The Posies
2. My Disguise: Wildhoney
3. Do You Love Me Now?: The Breeders
4. Annoying: All Dogs
5. Isle Of The Cheetah: Hum
6. Ruin The Vision II: Church Whip
7. Sadiddy: Brandy
8. Blue Ghost Blues: Loren MazzaCane Connors 
9. The Hitcher: Swervedriver
10. Blue Baby: Ovlov
11. Keep: Pity Sex
12. I'm In Love With A Girl: Big Star
13. Elizabeth (Black Hearted Queen): Scout Niblett

download 

No comments:

Post a Comment