Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring 2011 Mix


So here is a mix I put together. It's full of stuff I've posted about already, but also things new and old that I'm currently enjoying. Check it out. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't...but download it and see.

Tracklist:

1) April Skies: The Jesus and Mary Chain
2) Worlds Away: Dark Times
3) Rendez-vous D'or: Xeno and Oaklander
4) Munkisi Munkondi: Whitehouse
5) Shrubbish Factory: Nocturnal Emissions
6) I Should Have Known Better: Wire
7) Swastika Rising: German Oak (note: this is not a white supremacist band)
8) Breathing In: Libyans
9) Frisco Dyke: Mika Miko
10) Floodlight: Slices
11) The Brood: BOY DIRT CAR
12) Beachy Head: Throbbing Gristle
13) Do You In: The December Sound

Linkage

2 comments:

  1. Just want to let you know that I've stumbled upon your blog a week ago and enjoyed reading a lot of your posts!

    Downloading and enjoying your mix right now, even though I am familiar with a few of the featured bands. Check out a mix I made of Indonesian punk bands that are likely unfamiliar to States residents. It's probably up your alley :)

    http://de-rig-ueur.blogspot.com/2011/04/de-rigueur-mix-1-indonesian-diy-punk.html

    ReplyDelete